Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wedding Season is Here

I have been trying to update this blog for a while now.

My internet has just been sooooooo frustrating! I need to get another internet provider.

Well, below are some of the sweet stations we have created recently.

I am so excited that wedding season has started. I love Nigerian weddings - the cute couple that are so in love, the ambiance, the dancing, the celebration - it's always so much fun.

I look forward to meeting and working with all you wonderful brides out there.































2 comments:

  1. Nice stuff. All looks yummy. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elated to know about these wedding season arrangements. Couple of months ago, took help of the internet and booked one of the finest Venues in San Francisco. Arranged my best friend’s bachelor party there and enjoyed very much with our friends.

    ReplyDelete