Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Our Chocolate Fountain...With a Difference

In my last post, I mentioned that we are working on some very exciting things.

Well, I would like to introduce our Illuminated Chocolate Fountain. Unfortunately, I couldn't take pictures of all the bodies that go along with the fountain but some of the treats are below.

I would let the pictures do the talking......

Rice Krispies Treats
Why have one flavor when you can have Two!
Our Illuminated Chocolate Fountain
Cupcake Kebabs
Mini Donut Kebabs
Skewered Fruits




3 comments:

  1. Hi lovely cakes. Please do you deliver? Within lagos. If yes, I'd like a number to call please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      We work with delivery companies that can get the cupcakes to you - within Lagos. You can always reach us on 0708-967-3839.

      Thanks for your enquiry.

      Delete
  2. So delicous, i want to dipping now

    ReplyDelete