Thursday, February 21, 2013

Out of Town and WED Awards Nomination

I would be out of town till Monday 4th of March. Unfortunately, no orders can be taken until then. I apologise for any inconveniences.

We have also be nominated for the WED Awards. It was a nice surprise!

A friend had sent me a message to please vote for her as she had been nominated in one of the categories. I went over to the website and voted. Curiosity obviously got the best of me and I decided to check out all the other categories and those also nominated.

To my surprise as I got to the last category listed on the page, under 'Dessert Company of the Year', there it was ......Chocolatier Wonders (should be Chocolatier's Wonders though). WOW! No one had even informed me. I had heard of the awards but never even thought we would be nomintaed.

I have noted that on some websites, it is being claimed that the nominees are those who have paid for stands at their upcoming expo. Well, I am not aware how true or untrue this is, but I can boldly say that I have never exhibited at any WED Expo nor am I exhibiting in the upcoming event.

Well, even if we don't win, it is nice being nomintaed and recognised (thanks to whoever nominated us). If you would like to vote for us, please click on the link below

http://www.weddingindustryawards.com/#



No comments:

Post a Comment