Monday, August 24, 2009

Such a Small World

A lovely client ordered 6 boxes for a one year old party. Upon delivery, I discovered that she was actually my sister's colleague. This is such a small world. You never know where or when you would meet someone you somehow already know….


Well the flavours were: Rainbow with Vanilla Frosting, Coconut with Coconut Frosting, Red Velvet with Vanilla Frosting, Orange with Orange Cointreau Frosting (alcoholic) and Chocolate with Irish Cream Frosting (alcoholic).


For whatever reason, I don’t have a picture of the Red Velvet. I guess I forgot to take a picture. Sorry, would post one the next time I make it.


Orange with Orange Cointreau Frosting


Chocolate with Irish Cream Frosting


Coconut with Coconut Frosting


Rainbow with Vanilla Frosting





No comments:

Post a Comment