Friday, August 14, 2009

Why Not? More Chocolates Please!!!

So today, I made cookies. They are not yet ready so I would probably post pictures of them sometime later but I thought I should share with you some more pictures of my chocolates.

I made some for Valentines Day (2009) and the response to them was great. They were beautifully presented in a heart shaped box. I have attached a picture below. The other pictures are from a photo shoot. Thanks a lot to the photographers and his assistant. You know yourselves ;o)

Isn't it obvious telling which picture I took?



Picture Perfect




Add some colour to your chocolates





Anyone for edible golf?




An alternative to the traditional dessert array



1 comment:

  1. This is simply exquisite. I do need to stop by. The pictures are great; I am sure the chocolates and cakes taste even better. Watch out for the day technology will allow us eat stuff through pictures!........Shakir Shakioye

    ReplyDelete