Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Baby Boy Cupcakes and Some Others

If you have been following the blog, you might recal that I said when I made the baby girl cupcakes I got 2 orders for baby boy ones. I have attached the pictures below. And I can report that my clients were very pleased.


I also received some ‘Just Because’ orders. It is always nice when you receive orders from people who have nothing special to celebrate they just want to ‘indulge’.


I have also attached pictures of some rainbow cupcakes and chocolate and Irish Cream Frosting Cupcakes I made to a two year old party.

More Pictures to come later this week…………







1 comment:

  1. How very cuuuute..... it makes me want to place a "just because" order.... keep up the good work and pls pls pls keep the pictures coming...

    ReplyDelete