Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our First International Order

I recently received a phone call from a lady in the States. She wanted to surprise her dad at work with Cupcakes for his 65th birthday (yay!!!). At first, I was not sure if I should take the order as there are all sorts of things to consider like the logistics of delivery (it so happens that we currently don’t do delivery, unless I am free and have no other orders for the day), mode of payment from overseas and all, the list goes on....


Well, it turns out she is an extremely lovely lady and we decided to honor the order of 4 boxes of Cupcakes and a kilogram of our signature star cookies. Since it was our first international order, and all my other orders for the day had been completed and picked up by the respective clients, I decided to deliver the cupcakes and cookies to her dad personally.


The look on her fathers face……….ahh, nothing short of PRICELESS!!! He was astounded by the gesture from his kids abroad and she later informed me that "....he was extremely grateful and almost had a heart attack from such a pleasant surprise."


I am sure you know that I do not want any of our client’s loved ones to "have a heart attack"...LoL... but if you live in the States or UK and would like to surprise a loved one living in Lagos with a box of Cupcakes and cookies, do send us an email at info@chocolatiers-wonders.com or call us on + 234 708 967 3839 or + 234 702 537 8580.


So whether it's a niece's/newphew's naming ceremony, a friend's bridal shower, a sibling's baby shower or a 'just because' gift, we look forward to your orders.





3 comments:

  1. Moji, thanks once again for the wonderful cupcakes and cookies for my dad. It was such a good feeling.... now I'm thinking of who else I can surprise LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. u go girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl. The cupcakes choclates and cookies look so scrumptuous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. operatorrrrrrrrrrr, hehehehe here's your second international order! wud give you a bell. Keep up the creativity gurl! totally love the cupcakes....looks delish!

    ReplyDelete