Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Scintillating C's

I am sure you already figured out that our scintillating C’s are…..Chocolates, Cupcakes and Cookies. I am putting up fantabulous pictures of all three to compensate for the single post I had last week. I was quite busy and even when I got round to putting something together, my internet connection disappointed me, I apologize.

These are all from orders I had over the past few weeks.

The 2-truffle boxed chocolates were given out as favours at a wedding while a client decided to treat his lovely wife to a pair of all-white edible chocolate shoes.

Some of the cupcakes were just-because orders for a client’s colleagues, some were given as a birthday gift and some were for a baby shower.

The artistically designed cookies were for a baby shower and from the looks of it, it is obvious that she’s expecting a boy.

3 comments:

  1. Yummy tasty looking stuff. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u'v done it again! great stuff. can't w8 till i get my own box, problem is i wont know which to get! Saze

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going crazy over those cupcakes, OMG, DELICS!

    ReplyDelete